The PetPad is designed for the treatment and maintenance of sore spots on dogs, cats, and other animals. Use this device for hands-free treatment of virtually any part of your pet.
Self-contained and stand-alone, the PetPad operates on three “AA” alkaline batteries and DOES NOT need to be connected to the RevitaVet® main system. The unit contains 120 visible red 650nm diodes using a total of 600mw. The sturdy straps wrap around the area that needs to be treated for hands-free operation. Treatment time is as little as 10-15 minutes. It can be used on existing problems as well as a preventive maintenance device.
Common uses for The PetPad are to address issues where full coverage is desired such
- Osteoarthritis in the lumbar pelvic area for canine or feline
- Acute rib trauma and other broad area inflammatory responses for canine or feline
- Lower cervical facet joint issues
- Myofascial restriction in withers
- Post-abdominal surgery recovery