RevitaVet’s Infrared Therapy is in Chester Weber’s Toolbox for Pain Management!
Chester Weber Live Oak International, Photo Credit Erin Gilmore
“I was introduced to RevitaVet by my expert dentist Christie Dressen. She recommended I start to use the RevitaVet Poll Cap to relieve TMJ issues in a few of my horses. At first, I was skeptical of a technology I wasn’t sure I needed, but after giving it a try the results were clear. After using the RevitaVet products, I can truthfully say that it is a tool in my toolbox to help benefit my horses’ everyday life as well as their competition performance. You wouldn’t know you need RevitaVet in your toolbox to help your horses until you’ve worked with the technology and seen the positive results for yourself.”
– Chester C. Weber
Born and raised in Ocala, Florida, Chester Weber is the most celebrated combined driving athlete in the United States. When Chester was 18 years old, he was the youngest driver to be named to the United States Equestrian Team for the World Pairs Driving Championships. Chester graduated from Cornell University in 1997 with a degree in the School of Hotel Administration. In 2008, Chester made history by becoming the first American to win an Individual Silver Medal in the Four-in-Hand FEI World Driving Championships. In 2018 at the World Equestrian Games, Chester won a combined driving individual silver medal, and a team gold—the first-ever for the United States. Chester has three other World Equestrian Games silver medals, and 17 U.S. Equestrian Federation Four-in-Hand National Champion titles.
In addition to Chester’s high equestrian accolades, Chester is a proud father of two healthy and smart boys, Douglas and Hugo. Chester enjoys raising his boys on the same property where he grew up and devotes his time to giving back to the community and the equestrian boards he serves on. Chester is the Co-President of the Live Oak International Horse Show, the largest spectator event in Ocala Florida and the Principle at Roberts of Ocala.
- 17-time USEF National Four-In-Hand Driving Champion
- 2018, Tryon FEI World Equestrian Games Individual Silver Medal and Team Gold
- 2014 & 2015, winner of England’s Royal Windsor Horse show two consecutive years and received a personal congratulations from Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2014, Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games Individual Silver Medal
- 2012, FEI Four-in-Hand World Driving Championships, Individual Silver Medal and Team Bronze Medal
- 2008, the first American to win an Individual Silver Medal in the Four-in-Hand FEI World Driving Championships.
- 2006, FEI World Equestrian Games Individual Silver Medal
- 2002, FEI World Equestrian Games Team Silver Medal
- When he was 18 years old, Chester was the youngest driver to be named to the United States Equestrian Team for the World Pairs Driving Championships.
- Recipient of the Becky Grand Hart Award in 2008, 2011, 2013 and 2018